[pptp-server] Really Unusual

Sean sean at cyberfarer.com
Wed Nov 21 00:41:37 CST 2001

I have PopTop installed on a Linux server and everything works great.
On a second server, with an almost identical configuration (different domain
names) I have problems.
It is somewhat wierd. I use the same win ME client to connect to either
system. On the second, I bring up the server in Network Neighbourhood and
access the shared volume. I can drag files from and to the shared volume.
But if I right click on a file for a contextual menu, it will hang for
minutes or entirely. The last time it actually shut down my system when
first and hung and second when I tried to bring up the task manager.

Any ideas?