[pptp-server] Net2Net

Eric Prégnon epregnon at titus.fr
Wed Nov 21 10:54:20 CST 2001

I Want to link two networks (Office and a subsediary). My problem is that i
can work only in one direction and not on both sides.
My config is :
- Network A (Office) : private IP addresses, an Astaro server with 2 NICs
(One with private address, one with a public address, a cisco router.
- Network B (Subsediary) : private address, a Netopia R9100 router, a DSL
line.

- I have put the proxyarp in pptp.conf
- I have added a static route in the Netopia to access the internal network
- I have added a static route in the Astaro server to access the internal
network B

When I launch the connection, in the VPN debug log, I have :  Cannot
determine ethernet address for proxy ARP