[pptp-server] Argh! Please Help, Error 619, protocol 47 unreachable, gre/pty ioerrors.

Deon George deon at wurley.net
Sat Nov 24 20:09:49 CST 2001

Hey Jerry,

Yes, this particular client can connect to all my other PPTP clients.

One of the clients in question is actually connected on the otherside of
this server (via a modem link), so I know that there is no
firewalling/masquerading stopping me between my client and the PPTP
servers.

All my searches show that it is a firewall/masquerading problem - but
there is no firewall/masquerading here (hence why I can connect to the
PPTP server thru the one I'm having problems with...

--
...deon
---