[pptp-server] ms chap

Murali K. Vemuri muralivemuri at multitech.co.in
Mon Nov 26 01:27:37 CST 2001

hi,
i downloaded the patches at this site and applied.
i could see that they get applied without any nuisense.
after that i tried to connect from a win98 client, still no use.
but,  i have a few questions:
1. do i need to recompile the kernel after i apply the patches?
2. do i need to do any other thing ?
3. any other thing i am missing?
regards
murali krishna vemuri