[pptp-server] NT Domain Logon via VPN

Christopher Kalos ckalos at gothambroadband.com
Wed Oct 3 11:47:31 CDT 2001

	I know I've seen this under some implementation of the VPN client for
Windows 2000, and I'm wondering how (or if!) it's possible with PoPToP and
Samba.  After the initial connection, it should be possible with the MS VPN
Server to force the Win2000 client to return a login dialog requiring the
user to enter their NT username, password, and domain.
	Is there a way to enable this for the PPTP server so that VPN systems are
also part of the Windows Domain and Domain users can log on with full
rights, regardless of the system that they connect from?

Thank you,
Christopher Kalos
Systems Administrator
Gotham Broadband