[pptp-server] Problem with mppe

Geir Nøstdahl geir at sunnkom.no
Thu Oct 4 01:24:31 CDT 2001

Hi!

I have been running PoPToP for a while on lots of systems, but now it seems
i don't run any encryption.

In most cases, i've used this behind a linux NAT firewall, is it a problem
getting the encryption working when i do this ?

If i uncheck the require encryptet in the Windows klients they connect OK
and all is working. But when i check for require encryptet it doen't
connect, and give me the not supported enctyption message.

I have the mppe module loaded, patched the kernel. I also have those lines
in modules.conf that refer to the mppe module.

This is how my options.pptp look:

        lock
        debug
        proxyarp