[pptp-server] PPTP w/debian chapmsv2

Dean A. Roman droman at romansys.com
Sun Oct 7 20:16:05 CDT 2001

Hello all,

   Just want to let everybody know that I have PPTPD working with Debian (woody) thanks to the support of a lot of people on this
list.

   I especially want to thank Steve Langasek who DIDN'T give me the compiled .deb for PPP 2.4.1 under debian(woody), but pointed me
in the right direction and let me discover for myself the joys of patching.  Also thanks to Neale Banks who gave me some good
pointers.

By the way, just a note of interest:  I have PPTPD working on a machine that is also using FreeS/WAN for direct site to site VPN
services.

Thanks to all...

---Dean.