[pptp-server] encryption and authentification?

zhang.yb ybzhg at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 9 01:40:56 CDT 2001

hi,
the pptp-server report this errors:
pppd: The remote system is required to authenticate itself.
pppd: but i could't find any suitable secret (password) for it to use to do so.
pppd: (None of the available passwords would let it to use an Ip address)

Can you tell me a whole process of establish VPN through pptp and what they needs.

Best regard.