[pptp-server] More pptp connections?

Marek Butas MarekButas at seznam.cz
Mon Oct 15 03:01:11 CDT 2001

Hi,

First thanks for the how-to. It really helped, now VPN is working and
I have no probles with it so far. But, I tested it from only one
client computer and somewhere I have read that there is a problem
with more concurrent connections, that this is not supported. Now the
question is what exactly will happen, when someone will try to use
VPN while another client si already working there. Will it be just
rejected? If not, can it mess up something (file ...)?

Thanks

Marek
Butas