[pptp-server] VPN clients sharing data

Cowles, Steve Steve at SteveCowles.com
Mon Oct 15 14:24:18 CDT 2001

Personally, I have never tried this (security policies do not allow), but I
would think its possible. Although, given the path that each packet would
take to share data among the clients, it might be rather slow. With this in
mind, I would think the only configuration issues to be resolved would be
routing or firewall related. i.e.. Is ppp0 allowed to route data to/from
ppp1 and vice-versa.

Steve Cowles