[pptp-server] Iptables rules help

Damon Brinkley damon at betcoinc.com
Mon Oct 22 12:19:01 CDT 2001

I have POPTOP setup and working great but I'm having troubles with iptables.
If I open all ports then I can connect fine with a client.  But if I open
only ports 1723 and protocol (47)GRE I can't connect.  Then client gives me
an Error: 678 The remote computer did not respond within a reasonable amount
of time.  I'm not sure why this is happening but I would like to close
everything but the PPTP ports since that is its sole purpose.  Anyone have
any rules that work great for you?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Damon Brinkley
---