[pptp-server] pptp defaultroute on unix

George Vieira GeorgeV at citadelcomputer.com.au
Tue Sep 4 17:27:29 CDT 2001

Use the "nodefaultroute" option in the /etc/ppp/options file.. do what I do
with my 2 linux boxes and have seperate options files. ie.  options.pptpd
(VPN server) , options.pptpc (VPN client)..etc.

Read up on your `man pppd` as all your answers are there...

thanks,
George Vieira
Network Engineer
Citadel Computer Systems P/L