[pptp-server] the client gets different ip addresses

George Vieira GeorgeV at citadelcomputer.com.au
Wed Sep 5 02:16:36 CDT 2001

Firstly use 1 IP address for localip and secondly don't use an IP which is
found in both localip and remoteip (in other words remove 192.168.1.240 from
either localip or remoteip).

What do you mean by in the pap-secrets file.. usually it's the chap-secrets
file that's used.. usually....

Don't specify an IP in the secrets file and put a * which should assign a
DHCP IP to the user...