[pptp-server] subnet gateway problem

robert berzerke at swbell.net
Thu Sep 6 09:12:14 CDT 2001

Sometimes it is just a minor mistake, but almost impossible to find.  You
might consider scrapping your current setup (although keep backup copies of
you config files) and starting over.  Follow one of the howtos.  Once you
have it working, then begin to use your previously backuped config files to
see where the mistake was.

If you find it, let the list know.  It's just a matter of time before someone
else makes the same mistake.