[pptp-server] encryption in pptp

Murali K. Vemuri muralivemuri at multitech.co.in
Thu Sep 6 19:18:11 CDT 2001

first of all,
i am pretty thankful for the support through the list.
please don't mind to find my comments starting with $$$.
George Vieira wrote:

> Firstly most of us recommend using poptop 1.1.2 even though it's in
> development STILL (I'd call it stable and I'm sure most people on the list
> would too)...

$$$ sorry for my ignorance.............does 1.1.2 have encryption ?

> Patches are found in numerous sites (do a search or someone on list list may
> reply).

$$$ i tried some patches y'day.............but, 'make'  itself exits with some
errors.......and the patches doesnot get installed only.........

> Also helps to let people know what you have as some sites have patches for
> kernel 2.4.X and some for 2.2.X
>
> I have files/patches here for 2.4.X kernels of linux.

$$$ I have two machines on which i have installed PoPToP. one has got 2.2.16
kernel and the other has got 2.4.2 kernel. so, i would be more than thankful if
i could get patches for both(at least their links).

regards
murali krishna vemuri