[pptp-server] Connecting from varying, dynamic IP's

George Vieira GeorgeV at citadelcomputer.com.au
Tue Sep 11 17:11:46 CDT 2001

Note sure about AOL as I heard they do funny things with their connections
(maybe rumors)...

Setup 128 (MPPE) encryption if possible.
Setup a SMB (Master Browser) if he needs to see other machines but mapping
them via IP is fine.
Setup (for the above) proxyarp so he's actually part of the same network
with a network IP...

Pretty standard stuff, no specials..

Maybe just assign him an IP and install something like pcAnywhere if
something goes wrong and you can fix his laptop over the link ("BOSS:I can't