[pptp-server] Thoughts and suggestions for a NAT situation

Charlie Brady charlieb at e-smith.com
Thu Sep 13 21:33:23 CDT 2001

On Thu, 13 Sep 2001, Jordan Share wrote:

> > No, and as has been stated here numerous times, PoPToP does not handle it
> > because it explicity breaches the specification. It's obviously possible,
> > but as far as we know nobody has implemented (or is implementing) this
> > non-standard-compliant feature.
>
> By "nobody", do you mean nobody other than Microsoft?  Or am I
> misunderstanding this thread?

I meant, nobody has implemented (or is implementing) this
non-standard-compliant feature in PoPToP.

Charlie Brady                         charlieb at e-smith.com
Lead Product Developer
Network Server Solutions Group        http://www.e-smith.com/
Mitel Networks Corporation            http://www.mitel.com/
Phone: +1 (613) 368 4376 or 564 8000  Fax: +1 (613) 564 7739