[pptp-server] Machine crashing...

Michael Walter walterm at Gliatech.com
Fri Sep 14 16:01:03 CDT 2001

If you are using iptables/netfilter version 1.2.1a as a packet filter on
your system, there are some lockups associated with it.  If this is indeed
your problem, you can obtain the latest version of the iptable/netfilter
code at: http://netfilter.filewatcher.org/  This is the official netfilter
project homepage (it is down however as I write this)

Thanks,

Michael J. Walter
rhce mcdba mcse+i ccna cca a+
Network Administrator
Gliatech, Inc.
23420 Commerce Park Rd.
Beachwood, Ohio 44122
Tel: (216) 831-3200
Email: walterm at gliatech.com

Sent: Friday, September 14, 2001 4:49 PM
To: pptp-server at lists.schulte.org
Subject: [pptp-server] Machine crashing...

Hellow guys,

I have an Pentium 1GMHZ  256MB RAM running an linux suse with kernel 2.4.4

This machine have an Squid proxy, Bind and PPTP.

The vpn traffic is 20-25 per hour.

It crashes sometimes, and I don't have any logs error in machine.

Anybody knows What's it crashes ?

Thanz a lot and sorry for my poor english.

pptp-server maillist  -  pptp-server at lists.schulte.org