[pptp-server] display problem

Murali K. Vemuri muralivemuri at multitech.co.in
Tue Sep 18 01:19:34 CDT 2001

hi ,
my problem is not exactly related to the PPTP server. i am posing this
problem because there is good probability of finding LINUX experts in
this list.

my setup is looks like this:

PPTP client  ->     VPN server -> {LAN} ->  A Linux host

when PPTP client is also a LINUX box, after establishing the PPTP
connection between the client and the VPN server, i tried to initiate a
SSH Session between the PPTP client and the other LINUX host somewhere
in the LAN. I could make the connection. but, when i tried to open the
display, the LINUX host is not able to forward the X session to the
client. The session is getting opened on the server itself.

if any one knows how i can make the things work, please lemme know.

regards
murali krishna vemuri