[pptp-server] security question

robert berzerke at swbell.net
Wed Sep 19 22:44:45 CDT 2001

The security of machine, be it windoze or Linux, or BSD, etc., depends
heavily on the adminstrator (and management keeping their noses out of
things).  I know your looking for a simple answer, but there is none.
However, I would give Linux and BSD points for being immune to the outlook
virus of  the day, since outlook doesn't run on either.

As for the clients, again, it depends on the skill of the administrator (who
is also likely the user).  If the user insists on opening every email
attachment that comes along, well you should get the picture now...