[pptp-server] How to access the subnet?

zhang.yb ybzhg at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 20 21:42:11 CDT 2001

Hi,Jordan:

   Now i have changed the /etc/ppp/options as you told:

-- cut from /etc/pptpd.conf --
localip 192.168.5.120   # this can be anything
remoteip 192.168.0.225-253
-- end of cut --

                                  192.168.0.254   192.168.0.16
 ________                              ______        _____
|        |                            |      |      |      |
|        |                            | srvr |      |      |
    H                                   H
    H                                   H
    H                                   H
192.168.0.225     pptp connection     192.168.5.120

but I can't ping any other hosts(for example :192.168.0.16) on the office subnet.

Best regard