[pptp-server] (no subject)

John Moran arronax at eircom.net
Wed Sep 26 05:41:50 CDT 2001

Hi

I'm new to setting up a vpn server, so I apologize if this question is
stupid.

I've seen how it is possible to set up pptp to use the samba password file,
but is it possible to configure it to get its passwords from a Windows NT
box, as I want to make it as easy as possible for the users to get on as
possible, and the network they're trying to get on to is an NT network. I
don't want to use an NT box as the VPN server, as I also want it to act as a
mail server, and don't trust the security of NT/2000.

Thanks
John