[pptp-server] gre protocol not available - help!

Örjan Johansson orjan at whyevenbother.com
Wed Apr 3 14:57:17 CST 2002

I just looked through my .config file, and it says CONFIG_NET_IPGRE=y so
the line in modules.conf is as vain as I suspected right? The utterly
confusing thing is that once or twice I've got it working, without doing
anything...... So why is the protocol not available 9 times out of ten?
Any ideas at all?

Cheers,
Örjan