[pptp-server] where did my /boot go? :(

aleksey zakharov aleksey_poptop at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 8 17:42:50 CDT 2002

 after i compiled and patched everything i was actually able to establish a secure connection using 128bit encryption and mschap_v2. but the i noticed that the system files in my /boot directory wore gone, where did they go, i am afraid to reboot my system because i am not sure if it will find the kernel images, please help me, thanks allot
  Bo Byrd <byrdr at corp.earthlink.net> wrote: OK thanks for the info....should I reboot to the new kernel before
compiling pppd and pptpd?

Thanks a lot!
Bo Byrd