[pptp-server] Dont Destroy Yourself Trying to Install PPTPD Go Here

aleksey zakharov aleksey_poptop at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 10 12:59:26 CDT 2002

Hello all,
Just a little reminder for all of you who are having problems patching the kernel. Make sure that the downloaded patches and sources have correct user/group permissions. they should be owned by the root, and belong to a root user group. then when you patch the kernel you will successfully copy the necessary files into linux directory.
I point this out because I had allot of problems with this, because when i downloaded patches and kernel sources it belonged to a wrong user/group thus wasn't able to patch sucessfuly. Oh well we learn on our mistakes, it was defenetly a good experience/practice for me to compile the kernels.
thanks all of you for your support...
  Jason Marrow <jmarrow at tbegroup.com> wrote: http://www.jara.cc
Let me know how it turns out !
pptp-server maillist - pptp-server at lists.schulte.org
--- To unsubscribe, go to the url just above this line. --