[pptp-server] junk on list

James Cameron james.cameron at compaq.com
Mon Apr 15 20:44:46 CDT 2002

On Tue, 2002-04-16 at 11:19, Christopher Schulte wrote:
> Time to brush up and update body checks, I think.  While I'm at it I should
> nuke those annoying warning messages generated by MTA scanners.  How
> rude.  Must construct a regexp that will can 'em.

Neat!  Keep up the good work.  I appreciate what you've been doing.

For people who may be new to regexp construction, I tried these two
Debian packages out yesterday and found them immediately helpful.

	visual-regexp
	regexplorer

Also, just to throw in a comment relating to PPTP ... my PPTP Client
Diagnosis HOWTO was updated yesterday.  Reworked section titles and
introduction, added table of contents, conventions and a ChangeLog.

<http://pptpclient.sourceforge.net/howto-diagnosis.phtml>

--
James Cameron                                 (james.cameron at compaq.com)

http://quozl.linux.org.au/         (or)         http://quozl.netrek.org/