[pptp-server] Macintosh client and Poptop with encrytion?

Andreas Grote Entchen at entchen.com
Sun Apr 21 04:18:09 CDT 2002

Has anyone a positiv backfeed for Tunnelbuilder (MacOS9) or Diggitunneln (MacOSX) working with Poptop and encrytion??
So far I only managed to get Tunnelbuilder working without encryption!
With encrytion i get a LCP Protocol-rej error

I am running a SUSE LINUX 7.3 (also 8.0 tested) with ppp 2.4.1 .Poptop 1.2.1.  The mppe patch seems to be applied allready. So I fiugre that they applied the Kernel pacth for mppe too! DOes anyone know how i can find this out for sure?

thx , Andreas