RES: [pptp-server] IPX

Fabio Oliveira fabio at ipway.com.br
Mon Apr 29 15:17:46 CDT 2002

How PPTP is a layer-2 protocol so it should support any layer-3 protocol,
like IPX.
I have made no test with IPX networks, but I believe that it works.

However you will need of a PPP daemon which supports IPX.
There is a tag for you declare IPX networks in pptpd.conf, that is ipxnets.

I hope this help...

regards,

Fabio Oliveira
IPWay - Internet Services