[pptp-server] Windows XP, and it's inability to Browse HTML pages when on VPN.

Jerry Vonau jvonau at shaw.ca
Thu Aug 1 23:01:00 CDT 2002

Try setting the mtu option in the /options.pptpd file. I dug this out of my
email You'll have to read the thread from the bottom up:

Jerry,

mtu 1452 in pptp options file FIXED the URL problem!!
I'll try OutLook tomorrow.

THANKS!

http://lists.schulte.org/pipermail/pptp-server/
Dec 2001 to view the whole thread