[pptp-server] PPTP with PPP in sync mode problem

Sang Yu sangadsl at kornet.net
Mon Aug 12 21:04:44 CDT 2002

Dear James Cameron,

Thank you for your response to this matter.

I have tested the patch from Rein Klazes and reported performance
problem as follows;

- Download performance is too slow,

- In my test, file upload with ftp from the pptp client is good, but
  download performance from the client is too slow, very slow.  why?

Thanks,
Sang