[pptp-server] failed to start pptpclient-restart (off-topic)

Cowles, Steve Steve at SteveCowles.com
Tue Aug 27 09:46:30 CDT 2002

Have you taken a look at line 14 to see if you can spot the error? If line
14 is the end of the file, then look above line 14 to insure that all
if,then,else/case statements are properly terminated.

BTW: Most cron systems support specifying a "step" value. i.e. your cron
entry can "probably" be specified using the following syntax:

*/5 * * * * /home/fabio/pptpclient-restart

...or even by using a "range" and "step" syntax

0-59/5 * * * * /home/fabio/pptpclient-restart

Steve Cowles