[pptp-server] Routing problem

lit00084 at planet.nl lit00084 at planet.nl
Mon Feb 4 04:25:33 CST 2002

All,

I have trouble with reaching my internal network.

When i logon with my windows 2000 client i get connected. I recieve an ip address in the range 192.168.1.0/24 when i try to ping a server in my local network i get time out messages but i can ping the other end of my poptop server which stands on 192.168.10.251 also i'm not registered at my wins server. When i logon to the poptop server in my local network using the lan i get registerd at the wins. but i cant ping the address that i recieve from an other workstation or server.

this is my configuration

pptpd.conf

speed 115200
debug
remoteip 192.168.1.225-250
localip 192.168.10.225-251

options

#/etc/ppp/options
debug
auth
name poptop
require-chap
proxyarp
ms-wins 192.168.10.1

# Secrets for authentication using CHAP
# client	server		secret	IP addresses

john	poptop	----	*

can any help with this where did i go wrong?

Rgds,

John