[pptp-server] ip-masq-vpn

halljay at socket.net halljay at socket.net
Tue Feb 5 08:35:47 CST 2002

I thought I was ready to jump into this last night, but I after thinking about
my siuation, I decided I should probably ask a question first.

I am currently running RH 6.2 with the 2.2.18 kernel.  I have applied the ip-
masq-vpn patches so users can connect to a VPN outside of the local network
through the masqueraded connection using.  The connection to my ISP is made
using pppd.

Will the patches applied to the kernel affect the ip-masq-vpn patches I have
already applied?  If so, where can I find instructions concerning how to make
the two sets of patches work together?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Jay