[pptp-server] PoPToP server to test on a lan

Fabrice Bouvart fbouvart at herald-com.fr
Tue Feb 5 10:57:57 CST 2002

SO I can't see anything in /var/log/pptp.log (thanx ralph, this was a typo
error)

Here is what I have with a tail -f /var/log/message

CTRL: Client 10.237.120.33 control connection started
CTRL: Starting call (lauching pppd, opening GRE)
Pppd 2.4.1 started by root, uid 0
Using interface ppp0
Connect: ppp0 <--> /dev/pts3
GRE: Discarding duplicate packet
CTRL: Ignored a SET LINK INFO packet with a real ACCMs !
CHAP peer authentication succeeded for billy
IPCP: timeout sending Config-Requests
Connection terminated
Connect time 0.6 minutes.
Sent 310 bytes, received 0 bytes.
Exit;
GRE: read(fd=4,buffer=80d8c0,len=8196) from PTY failed: status = -1 error =
Input/Output error
CTRL: PTY read or GRE write failed (pty,gre)=(4,5)
CTRL: Client 10.237.120.33 control connection finished

The version installer is 1.0.1-1
The user is declared in the chap-secrets file

Fabrice