[pptp-server] active user

David Luyer david_luyer at pacific.net.au
Fri Feb 8 04:20:58 CST 2002

On Fri, 2002-02-08 at 20:41, Murali K. Vemuri wrote:
> for me the problem is like this:
> my chap-secrets file looks like this:
>
> murali     *    murali    *
> vemuri    *    vemuri    *
>
> so, as such i am not specifying the ip address explicitly for any particular
> user.
> so, in this case, can something be done?

It's then a pppd problem not a pptpd problem.

You'd be best to modify pppd to somehow display the usernames
of logged in users in it's process listing.

--
David Luyer                                     Phone:   +61 3 9674 7525
Network Development Manager    P A C I F I C    Fax:     +61 3 9699 8693