[pptp-server] More info. on topology, etc.

Tommy Orndorff torndorff at ttpharma.com
Wed Feb 13 17:48:29 CST 2002

The VPN connection is connected within the LAN.  The firewall has the pptp
port forwarded to the IP of the VPN (192.168.1.101).  The firewall does
support GRE and I did have the VPN connection working for approx. 5 minutes,
at which point I became very excited and decided to edit something.  After
that I could not get it to work again ;(

All the sample ipchains/iptables rules that I have seen are for pptpd's
running on a linux-based firewall.  That is not an option where I am located,
therefore this is the next best thing (and was an executive decision).

Hope this helps out some.

Thanks again.  -Tommy