[pptp-server] It works locally now. But now masquerading is n eeded....

Cowles, Steve Steve at SteveCowles.com
Fri Feb 22 14:00:38 CST 2002

The 2.4.x kernels do not need any patches for pptp masquerading unless you
are trying to masq more than one concurrent connection to the same ip
address. If that's the case, then checkout:

http://www.impsec.org/linux/masquerade/ip_masq_vpn.html

Specifically the 2.4.x section

Steve Cowles