[pptp-server] Thanks for the help

K. Allan Wilson allan at data-house.com
Fri Feb 22 14:13:24 CST 2002

I am using ppp-2.4.1-3mppe and pptpd-1.1.2-2 with Redhat 7.0. I
installed the rpms and then used the default config. I tried to execute
modprobe ppp but I got the following error Can't locate module ppp. I
have all the lines you listed in my modules.conf file but one extra line
in the bottom that is  alias net-pf-47 ip_gre. What exactly is that line
for. I think I am begining to understand what is going on a little.

Allan