[pptp-server] NT Login

Frederico Augusto fred at avati.com.br
Sat Feb 23 11:52:46 CST 2002

Hi,
i am ney to the list , and have already read something here about nt scripts. I'm having a problem running a logon script . I have no problem authenticating users on the PDC, but the user script ( only a BAT file connecting to the server shares. )  only runs sometimes. The interesting part is that after connecting to my domain , i can run the sript from the station perfectly. The only problem is to run it automatically after logon. Does anyone seen that ?

Fred