[pptp-server] speed

lists at earthling.2y.net lists at earthling.2y.net
Tue Jan 1 22:21:53 CST 2002

SMB is not the best file protocol in the world.  MTU wont do you any real
good, but i did notice that when i had the MTU/MRU set to the low 700s on
the ppp interfaces, smb performance was better.  SMB is even slow on ipsec
links (40-60k/sec on tunnel between two hosts on a t1 lines).

--
Justin Kreger, MCP MCSE CCNA
jkreger at earthling.2y.net jwkreger at uncg.edu justin at wss.net