[pptp-server] MPPE 128 Bit Compression?? What happen to Encryption???

lists at earthling.2y.net lists at earthling.2y.net
Tue Jan 15 14:32:28 CST 2002

For mppe stateless to work, I think (its been a while), you have to have
both sides supporting mppe for it to work at all because the next
packet's encryption is based off the previous packet.  I may be wrong, as
I said its been a while.  That is why when you start loosing packets with
stateless, the ppp session has to stop and renegotiate encryption.

--
Justin Kreger, MCP MCSE CCNA
jkreger at earthling.2y.net jwkreger at uncg.edu justin at wss.net