[pptp-server] MPPE 128 Bit Compression?? What happen to Encr yption???

lists at earthling.2y.net lists at earthling.2y.net
Tue Jan 15 23:35:48 CST 2002

Most likely, the same patch will work.  There are not many diffrences in
the areas that the patchs patch.

I would quickly generate a quick and dirty little patch, but i dont even
have mppe working right now because on my system, I set it up so one
has to establish a host-to-host ipsec connection before they can pptp,
so the data is allready encrypted by ipsec.

-Justin Kreger