[pptp-server] MPPE 128 Bit Compression?? What happen to Encryption???

Jerry Vonau jvonau at home.com
Wed Jan 16 18:41:42 CST 2002

Tom:

Thanks Tom, I had applied it before I asked, but was having
problems...
(banging head on table) Must run make install... ;-) long
day.....

Using the patch with the linux client resulted with +chapms
and +chapms-v2
not being recognized as valid for me. Is this normal? Does
this occur on
a server? A quick # fixed that up and now there is a line
"stateless MPPE enforced", so I guess all is well. Any
thoughts?

Jerry Vonau