[pptp-server] solution to connect multiples clients from a ma sq'd IP?

Cowles, Steve Steve at SteveCowles.com
Sun Jan 20 13:40:25 CST 2002

Configuring a single tunnel in a Lan-to-Lan configuration is the best
approach, but I believe there is now a patch available for the 2.4.x series
kernel that may address this issue. Although, I have heard varying reports
(pro and con) about its stability.

Checkout: http://www.impsec.org/linux/masquerade/ip_masq_vpn.html