FW: [pptp-server] Is anyone interested in authenticating against an NT PDC?

Michael St. Laurent mikes at hartwellcorp.com
Fri Jul 26 17:26:10 CDT 2002

Hmmmm... I downloaded the unpacked CVS of pppd from the ppp.samba.org site.
Anyone know if this is the location of the official development version?  If
so I can find no trace of any sort of PDC authentication in it.

In any case I've looked at the plugin for RADIUS authentication and the
plugin architecture makes it look like it would be really easy to do this.
Do any of the programmers on the list feel like taking a crack at this?  I'd
do it myself but my C coding skills are extremely rusty.

--
Michael St. Laurent
Hartwell Corporation