[pptp-server] RE: Here to find out more! File attachment blocked per QVC's Data SecurityPolicy.

AskUs ASKUS at QVC.COM
Sat Jun 1 13:50:51 CDT 2002

Thank you for your recent e-mail to ASKUS at QVC.COM. While we're unable to
read every question on-air, we'll try to get to as many as possible in a
timely fashion. This will be the only e-mail you will receive in
reference to your question.

Please, keep in mind, e-mailing ASKUS at QVC.COM, is meant to request
specifics related to products the show hosts mentioned. If you need
assistance with Customer Service related issues (for example, did your
order ship; did your order return; give feedback on products, show
hosts, services, etc.), you need to e-mail WEBMASTER at QVC.COM and they
will be happy to assist you.

If you prefer immediate assistance, you can either contact our QVC
LiveOnline agents 24 hours a day, 7 days a week,  by going to
http://www.qvc.com, click on "Customer Service", then, click the QVC
LiveOnline icon. Or, you can call 1-888-345-5788, daily from 8 A.M. to
Midnight, ET and they will be happy to assist you.

Thank you for your interest.

Original Message Follows: