[pptp-server] PopTop Maintainer

Daniel Djamaludin danield at snapgear.com
Tue Jun 4 00:24:37 CDT 2002

Hi Everyone,

First of all, sorry to resurface again after a few months silence
without having the latest development release of PopTop. Unfortunately
SnapGear has had higher priority tasks to undertake and maintaining the
PopTop has not been one them. SnapGear has continued to develop PopTop
though and are very happy to release to someone who wants to package it
for distribution and can put it on the PopTop website. I can give them
access to the sourceforge website and of course they'll receive
recognition for their efforts. Please let me know if you are interested.
Also, Igor Maciel Macaubas has volunteered to take care of the
documentation side and will maintain this aspect of the project.

Regards,
Daniel