[pptp-server] Want pptpd server to assign routes to clients when then connect

fxgh jvonau at shaw.ca
Thu Jun 6 18:23:21 CDT 2002

Hi all:

I'm using my wife's machine, so if this comes out HTML,
I'm sorry inadvance.....  Mine is getting upgraded, woo hoo

I recall someone suggesting to use a ms tool....
ah here it is:

http://lists.schulte.org/pipermail/pptp-server/2002-March/007867.html

Just to let everybody know you can still get to the old archives at:

http://lists.schulte.org/pipermail/pptp-server/

You can search them at:

http://lists.schulte.org/search/search-pptp-server.html

Maybe a link from the new website would be helpful  ;-)
Just my 2 cents worth...

Jerry Vonau