[pptp-server] PoPToP wins! (routing issues resolved)

Christopher Aedo doc at aedo.net
Wed Jun 12 17:14:30 CDT 2002

I realized the sensible way to deal with the routing issues I discuss
(routing over diverse networks) was just to allow the new PPP connection
to be the default gateway.  It does introduce the issue of potentially
routing ALL internet traffic through the VPN connection, but that is
something that we can overcome easily.  This allows us to have routes as
wacky as we like on our internal side, and not have to try pushing this
out through PPP.

Again, thanks everyone for all the help.  And a special thanks goes out
to all the people who have worked on improving PPTPD over the last few
years.  Now that I'm past the few initial bumps and scrapes, I'm wildly
happy with it!

-Christopher