[pptp-server] PPTP Linux Client (out-of-topic)

James Cameron james.cameron at hp.com
Wed Jun 19 18:52:17 CDT 2002

On Wed, 2002-06-19 at 01:14, Fabio Oliveira wrote:
> I need a help about PPTP client on Linux.

Your question is also welcome on the PPTP Client mailing list.

> But when the connection goes down sometimes it's not reestablished auto, so
> I need do manually ( pptp server <options>.

Use pptp-linux 1.1 which starts pptp from within pppd, and then use
pppd's features for keeping the link up.  persist, demand, whatever you
need.

--
James Cameron                                     (james.cameron at hp.com)

http://quozl.linux.org.au/         (or)         http://quozl.netrek.org/